Rock And Roll Outlaw - Steve Summers Exclusive
Product no.: PR-1094
Softstyle comfort T-Shirt Unisex
Rock And Roll Outlaw - Steve Summers
Pretty Boy Floyd, Hollywood, California, formed in 1987. They are most famous for their 1989 debut album Leather Boyz with Electric Toyz and
the two singles (MTV video's) from that album ; "Rock and Roll (Is Gonna Set the Night on Fire)" &"I Wanna Be with You".
- Top 200 Billboard Charts Glam Cult Classic Album
- Featured in last years number 1 HBO max series Peacemaker ( featuring John Cena and directed by James Gun)
- Now let's Rock & Roll , We've got 48 hours to rock
The softstyle tee is a staple every wardrobe should have.
The shirt is made of durable cotton fabric and has a double-stitched bottom hem and sleeves.
This shirt is long-lasting enough to become an everyday favorite!
- Solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
- Regular fit
- Tubular construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center