Room Service 3/4 Raglan Tee
Product no.: PR-1116
Raglan 3/4 Shirt
Room Service a classic 1975 Stanley song from the KISS 'Dressed To Kill' album.
Because a hotel all alone is not a rock and roll star's dream.
But just when I'm about to shut the light and go to bed.
A lady calls and asks if I'm too tired or if I'm just to dead forBaby I could use a meal.
Keep in mind: this model is longer in length than a normal shirt!
The product is true to size , however you can order one size smaller if you want to have a more fitted look. *minimum delivery 15 days.
- All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
- Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
- Fine knit jersey
- ¾ sleeves
- Contrast raglan sleeve
- Unhemmed bottom
- Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
- Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
- Tear-away label